19 January, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Some quick pictures of my house to help fill in the larger picture. In short: I have a 2-foot entryway, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and balcony. The balcony is nothing special, I assure you (unless you're fascinated by washing machines and concrete).

This is where I get my morning cartoon-watchin' on. I still can't understand regular Japanese TV too well.
My bed, with a CJ on it.
Then there's my tiny lil' laptop desk where I study (or peruse the Internet, more of the latter).
My dank, cold kitchen. Japanese homes don't have central heating, and the heater's usually in the room where the most "living" goes on (i.e. bedroom). So there's a sealed door between my room and this, and I don't cook too often because I enjoy my limbs being non-frostbitten. Lawson ftw.
Aaaand, that's it for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about our experiences? Well, let us know.